Oh, Hello. Welcome

Oh, Hello. Welcome
CLICK PHOTO ABOVE TO READ MORE ABOUT ME

Let's Stay In Touch




Followers

Places I Love

The Paper Mama

Our First "Love Day" As Mr. & Mrs

Friday, February 15, 2013
Valentine's Day was a quiet, but cozy, one for us. Before I left for work that morning, I wrote 15 little post-it notes to Alan reminding him of how much I love him & what traits I admire most in him. I left them on our door as a surprise. When I got home, I was surprised with a gorgeous bouquet of a dozen pink roses. We cooked dinner together (chicken breast stuffed with crab .. mmmmm delicious) and shared a bottle of wine. We exchanged handmade Valentines.


This is gonna sound cheesy but in our house, Love Day is everyday. We love to surprise each other with little trinkets and gifts, and we express our affections for one another often. For us, Valentine's Day is really just an excuse to treat ourselves with a good meal. I'm sure once we have children and aren't able to go out on grown-up dates as often we'll appreciate Valentine's Day more ... but we'll never need a holiday to remember to be grateful for each other. 

I hope you had a wonderful day with the ones you love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate feedback and love when people share their opinions ... but comments that are offensive (read: rude and mean-spirited) will be deleted, pronto. Let's all promote what we love instead of bashing what we hate! xo